We provide supplementary translation services to ensure we deliver a complete package
Way2Global provides a range of supplementary translation services to complete our offerings and delivers a custom package for our all clients — benefitting them in cost and time savings, whatever their business may be.
This range includes:
- Sworn translation, asseveration, legalization, apostillation and consularization: These are all steps in what is commonly known as “legal translation”.
Whether it’s a sworn translation produced by a native speaker, an apostille or the seal of the consulate of the country in which the target language is spoken, our Milan-based translation agency will ensure that all the various requirements of legal translation are taken care of as quickly as possible.
Our dedicated project managers act as expert consultants, helping choose the most appropriate service for you and guiding you through the process. They will carefully oversee the workflow of your documentation from translation to legalization and delivery.
- Multilingual formatting: a professional service for translated documents such as websites, e-commerce, financial statements and technical manuals — anything that requires professional formatting.
Our multilingual formatting service ensures that the finished product is of the highest quality regardless of the language, allowing clients to go straight to publication and drastically reducing time to market.
- Transcription: the conversion of an audio or video file into a written document (script), in any format requested by the client.
This could be a literal translation, where the text of the audio or video file corresponds exactly to the speech, or a professional transcription, which involves reworking the text to make it easy to read and more useful. Whichever option you choose, our translation agency will draw on its team of professional native speakers to provide:
- monolingual transcription services,
- bilingual transcription services including translation from one language to another.
- Creative translation, or transcreation: a service that is replacing “simple” translation in areas such as advertising, communications and marketing.
Ensuring that your message can be understood by the entire world is vital for companies looking to tap into the global market, but being able to evoke the same emotions in different languages is the extra step that will get your message across and help ensure the success of your business.
- Multimedia translation: video subtitling, dubbing and voiceover are just some of the supplementary services we provide as part of our multimedia translation service.
Our agency offers these specialist supplementary translation services to respond to the latest trends in the communications sector, in which video has emerged as the most powerful medium.
Our native-speaker professionals, in-house graphic designers and cutting-edge technology allow us to ensure impeccable quality at competitive prices and with rapid turnaround times, even for more complex services, such as voiceover and video subtitling.
In addition to these supplementary translation services, we also offer a range of customized solutions. At Way2Global, we believe that every client is unique – and that every request must be satisfied to the very best of our ability.
That’s why we provide custom teams and solutions, complete with supplementary translation services that accommodate the present and future needs of our clients, who in turn benefit from reduced cost and faster times.
Our supplementary translation services enable us to provide a comprehensive package, making us the ideal partner to take your business global.