Sports translation services: ensuring winning results
Sports translation services require highly specialist, in-depth technical knowledge of the basics and tactics of individual sports, the regulations that govern them and the management of sports events.
Our sports translation services are made to measure for companies and professionals operating in all sports and across all languages. We cover the most common sports, such as football, basketball and tennis, but also lesser-known activities like snowboarding, horseback riding, boxing, skating and surfing.
The crucial aspect in ensuring the best possible sports translation service is the use of the correct specialist terminology for each discipline. Our translators all have a professional-level understanding of this terminology, which goes far beyond the language used by fans and enthusiasts.
For our sports translation service, we only use translators who are completely comfortable with the basis, rules, technique, tactics and main competitions for each sport. Our translators are often enthusiastic followers of the sports they work with, keeping themselves up to date with developments on the sporting and linguistic sides. Even if you require a sports translation service for a more obscure sport, such as dodgeball, twirling, broomball or SUP (Stand Up Paddleboarding), we reckon we can surprise you with our extensive knowledge of innovative techniques, new equipment and of course the new words created by these latest sports.
But that’s not all. We build tailored solutions for every sports translation service client, working with our team of specialist linguists across all languages to ensure we meet their needs.
- Specialist sports translators for paper and electronic documentation:
- Statutes and regulations
- Technical manuals
- Equipment and clothing catalogues
- Websites and e-commerce platforms
- Transcreators and copywriters for the translation of sports marketing content:
- Articles for newspapers and magazines
- Press releases on matches and international competitions
- Editors and proofreaders undertaking extensive checks at the end of the translation process, ensuring clients don’t have to worry about the quality of their sports translations
- Subtitling and dubbing experts working with multimedia content:
- Live coverage
- Games and videogames for computers and consoles
- Legal translation department dealing with documents relating to sports law:
- Articles of association
- Regulatory documentation for listed companies
- Player transfer contracts
- Sponsorship contracts
- Patents, brands and IP
- Simultaneous and consecutive interpreting for sports events
- Live coverage
- Press conferences
Regardless of the sports translation service required, our agency’s specialist linguists — supported by the most advanced translation technology and coordinated by our dedicated project managers — will deliver flawless translations to ensure you can communicate effectively in any language. And all at competitive prices with ultra-rapid turnaround times.